School gates open from 8.40 am. Please arrive at the expected time for your child's class. The academy are not responsible for pupils until the class teacher opens the classroom doors.
The school day is as follows (the academy teaches a 32.5hr week):
Start of the day
- Your child needs to be at the gates at the following opening times:
- All year groups - 08.40 Lessons start 08.45; gates close for the main school at 08.50, after this time a pupil is deemed to be late.
- Nursery - 08.45 (or other depending on session) Sessions start immediately
- Parents for Nursery, Year R, Year 1 and Year 2 must wait with their child until classroom doors are open. Year 3, 4, 5 and 6 parents are welcome to come on site to ‘drop’ their children at the building door, but should wait until the classroom doors are open.
End of the day
- Your children will be at the class doors at the following collection times:
- All parents are welcome on site to collect their children at the end of the day, please leave the site promptly and respectfully. Thank you.
Year R - 11:45-12:30
Year 1 - 11:45-12:30
Year 2 - 12.15-13.00
Year 3 - 12:15-13:00
Year 4 - 12:45-13:30
Year 5 - 12:45-13:30
Year 6 - 12:45-13:30