School gates open at 8.30 am- this is to give parents time to settle your child and read with them.
The school day is as follows :
Start of the day.
- Your child needs to be at the Mansion Road gate at the following opening times;
- Year 6 and Year 5 - 08.25 Lessons start immediately
- Year 4 and Year 3 - 08.30 Lessons start immediately
- Year 2 and Year 1 - 08.35 Lessons start immediately
- Year R - 08.40 Lessons start immediately
- Nursery - 08.45 (or other depending on session) Lessons start immediately
- Parents for Nursery, Year R and Year 1 are welcome to come on site to ‘drop’ their children at the building door.
- Parents for Year’s 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 will NOT need to come into the school grounds.
End of the day.
- Your children will be at the class doors at the following collection times;
- Year 6 and Year 5 - 3.10 pm
- Year 4 and Year 3 - 3.15 pm
- Year 2 and Year 1 - 3.20 pm
- Year R - 3.20 pm
- Nursery - 2.45 or 3.15 (depending on session)
- All parents are welcome on site to collect their children at the end of the day, please leave the site promptly via Paynes Road or Waterloo Road.
Year R - 11:45-12:30
Year 1 - 11:45-12:30
Year 2 - 11:45-12:30
Year 3 - 12:15-13:00
Year 4 - 12:15-13:00
Year 5 - 12:45-13:30
Year 6- 12:45-13:30