Church of England Community Academy
Crispy Chocolate Fridge Cake
- 300g dark chocolate, broken into chunks
- 100g butter, diced
- 140g golden syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 200g biscuits, roughly chopped
- 100g sultana
- 85g Rice Krispies
- 100-140g mini eggs (optional)
- 50g white chocolate, melted
- Line a 20x30cm tin with baking sheet.
- Melt the chocolate, butter and golden syrup into a bowl set over a pan of simmering water.
- Stir occasional until smooth and glossy.
- Add the vanilla, biscuits, sultana's and Rice Krispies and mix well until everything is coated.
- Tip the mixture into the tin, then flatten it down with the back of a spoon.
- Press in some mini eggs. and put into fridge to set.
- When hard, drizzle all over with melted white chocolate and set again before cutting into chunks.