Church of England Community Academy
- 2 red or yellow peppers
- 1 tin of sweetcorn
- 1x400g tin kidney beans
- 6 spring onions
- 1 fresh red chili
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1x400g plum tomatoes
- 8 small corn tortillas
- 40g cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- Chop the peppers into 1.5cm chunks and add to frying pan.
- Trim, finely and slice spring onions.
- Deseed, finely slice the chili.
- Add to frying pan along with sweetcorn and onions.
- Slice the mushroom and add to the pan.
- Add the beans and season well with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Add 1/2 pint of water to the tomatoes and add half the tomatoes and add half the cheese to the pan
- Simmer until the cheese is melted and the veg are softened.
- Divide the vegetable mixture between 8 corn tortillas and roll them up. Line them up in a snug-fitting baking dish (roughly 20cmx30cm). Pour over the tomato sauce, cheddar on top.
- Pop in oven for 20 mins or until bubbling hot.