Church of England Community Academy
Chewy White Chocolate & Cinnamon Cookies
Prep: 30 Minutes
Cook: 10 Minutes
- 100g butter (margarine)
- 75g golden caster sugar
- 2 tbsp syrup
- 175g self-raising flour
- 100g white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 180C/gas mark 4 and grease 2 baking trays.
- Beat the butter with sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour, syrup and cinnamon then mix well.
- Finally add milk then chocolate chips.
- Place spoonfuls of the mixture on the prepared trays and place in the oven for approx 8-10 miuntes until soft and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool.